Are you ready for your next trip?
There are a lot of awesome activities to do and great places to go, but without careful planning, things might go out of hand and you may encounter common travel problems along the way such as overspending, missing flights, delayed or lost luggage, excess baggage, food poisoning, and many others.
Eliminate the stress and hassle by planning ahead of time and to fully enjoy your trip. Planning takes a lot of time and could also be a bit overwhelming but once you’ve done it, you’ll be thanking yourself later.
You can start organising months in advance by creating a rough itinerary with the use of tools such as journals and mobile apps where you can list down places you want to go, the activities you want to do and the food you want to eat. Know what’s the weather like and try to get an idea of the currency conversion rates and basic living costs so you can adjust your budget accordingly. This will be beneficial when you’re going to stay in one place for a long time.
When things don’t go exactly the way you might have hoped, you can also be flexible and spontaneous. Who knows, you might encounter some exciting adventures along the way!
Below is a simple checklist that you can use to prepare for your trip:
- Put all your travel documents together.
- Choose good quality luggage that is versatile and easy to carry.
- A basic first aid kit will certainly come in handy. Include ointments, medicines for headache, stomachache, nausea, and allergies.
- Pack your toiletry bag with the essentials such as toothbrush, toothpaste, facial or wet tissues, and other hygiene products.
- Always place a whistle and a small torch in your pocket for emergencies.
- The weather can sometimes be unpredictable so bring an umbrella or raincoat just in case.
- If you’re going overseas, bring international power adapters.
- Make sure you carry mobile power banks to charge your phone and other mobile devices.
- You might be too excited with all the preparations you’re doing but don’t forget to prepare your home! Unplug appliances, empty your fridge, ensure all taps and lights are off, store your valuables in a safe place and make sure all windows and doors are locked.
Leverage your passion for travel and commitment to helping other travellers make the most out of their holiday by turning it into a career.
With the SITSS00059 Airfares Construction Skill Set course, you could go further and become an independent Travel Agent with your own travel agency or set up as an agent from home.
The SITCRS Use a Computerised Reservations or Operations System Skill Set course covers the required computer skills to use all system functions and capabilities.
The SITFT Airfares & Ticketing I & II Skill Set course enables you to learn ticketing for normal, promotional and advanced international airfares and mixed class fares.
You are Destined for Greatness!
Study a nationally accredited and professional online course and get 20% off* your course.
Whether you are looking to up-skill to improve your career prospects or are looking for an exciting new career opportunity, you will find a course to meet your needs in our extensive online course catalogue.
*Terms & Conditions Apply.