A healthy mind and body will always be our resource to enjoy life. Regardless of who we are in society, what we have achieved, how much we own and how much wealth we have acquired, if our health is at risk, we cannot perform or function to the best of our ability.
Hence, health is our true wealth — it depicts how we are able to enjoy and fulfil this life!
What kind of things should you invest in?
- The quality and type of food you eat.
- Exercise – keep moving regularly.
- Explore – spend more time outside.
- Get enough sleep.
- Reduce stress – find balance between work and personal life.
- Stimulate your brain – read, challenge your thought patterns, take up a new hobby.
- Relax – take some time for yourself, take in and appreciate your surroundings.
Slight and simple changes can benefit your health:
- Eat slower to reduce your risk of eating too much.
- Take a water bottle with you everywhere.
- Bake or roast instead of grilling and frying.
- Try at least one new healthy recipe per week.
- Eat your greens first so you fill up on the good stuff.
- Cook at home more often.
- Replace soft drinks with sparkling water.
Get off to a good start!
Study a nationally recognised and professional online course and get 20% off*. Subscribe to our Newsletter to receive an eVoucher that can be used on top of our monthly promotion.
Whether you are looking to upskill or reskill to improve your career prospects or are looking for an exciting new career opportunity, you will find a course to meet your needs in our extensive online course catalogue.
*Terms & Conditions Apply.